Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pause

If you couldn't already tell I'm at odds with the digital world. I was also thinking about shutting down this blog completely, then after some long thinking I realized that that just really would not be me, having had a internet connection for as long as I can remember I want to have some kind of online diary. So I thought about starting new, getting a tumblr seemed like a nice idea. But this old blog and me have been together for a long time and after some more thinking I came to the conclusion that I do not want to run away from it. So.. we will see what happens here but for now I actually feel like sharing small moments and images that I come across in real life with the digital life, just maybe a little bit more conscious than before. It will be like me reflecting over the day that has passed, someone said. I like that idea.

No comments: