Monday, March 8, 2010

Bling Bling Bling

Some time ago I stumbled over Elizabeths Blog and her epic earring. Normally I'm not a big fan of things dangling from my ear, but this here was different. So I had in mind to DIY this for quite some time now but couldnt find the time for it till I was in Switzerland. ..Well, not that takes much time.

You need:
. Pliers
. Some old/ugly earrings (or just one), that you only need the hook of
. Super cheap H&M necklace with as much as possible knicks-knacks on it

And then it is just mix & match. Open the chainlinks with the pliers and add or take away whatever you feel like until it is enough. Make knots or whatever. My earring took exactly as long as one episode of Family Guy, but it of course is still a project in progress, I'm still gonna add random stuff that I come across. I didn't make it too long, just long enough so I can drape it around my ear without the need to get ten addidional earholes.


Before.


After.



No comments: